Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ is in the final stages of shooting. The film’s last schedule is currently underway in Hyderabad. Sources close to the production team say that the film is gearing up for a release in June. The film was originally slated for a release in May.
Shruti Haasan and Anjali are the heroines in this movie and Gopichand Malineni is the director. Prasad V Potluri is producing this movie on a big scale on PVP banner. Music is being scored by S.S.Thaman.
Ravi Teja’s fans are expecting this film to be an out and out mass entertainer. Ravi Teja’s mass look has already delighted them, as it is reminding them of his early days.
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
- Young Actress Continues Shooting Despite High Fever
- Gautam Nanda is Gopichand’s biggest release
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s first single impresses
Articles that might interest you