Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ is in the final stages of shooting. The film’s last schedule is currently underway in Hyderabad. Sources close to the production team say that the film is gearing up for a release in June. The film was originally slated for a release in May.
Shruti Haasan and Anjali are the heroines in this movie and Gopichand Malineni is the director. Prasad V Potluri is producing this movie on a big scale on PVP banner. Music is being scored by S.S.Thaman.
Ravi Teja’s fans are expecting this film to be an out and out mass entertainer. Ravi Teja’s mass look has already delighted them, as it is reminding them of his early days.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you