Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ is in the final stages of shooting. The film’s last schedule is currently underway in Hyderabad. Sources close to the production team say that the film is gearing up for a release in June. The film was originally slated for a release in May.
Shruti Haasan and Anjali are the heroines in this movie and Gopichand Malineni is the director. Prasad V Potluri is producing this movie on a big scale on PVP banner. Music is being scored by S.S.Thaman.
Ravi Teja’s fans are expecting this film to be an out and out mass entertainer. Ravi Teja’s mass look has already delighted them, as it is reminding them of his early days.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema