We have already reported that Ravi Teja has agreed to do a film in the direction of Kalyan Krishna. The project has been okayed and the pre-production has been going on in full swing.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film will be launched on the 5th of January in a grand way. The hunt for the female lead and other crucial actors is currently on now.
Kalyan Krishna is high on the success of Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam whereas Ravi Teja made a strong comeback with Raja The Great.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema