Ravi Teja’s upcoming film ‘Bengal Tiger’, which commenced its regular shooting has now started its second schedule in Hyderabad. Shooting of this film is going on in RFC and some key scenes on Tamanna, Ravi Teja and Raashi Khanna are being shot in a railway station backdrop.
Starring Tamannaah as the female lead, the film also features the latest sensation, Raashi Khanna, in an important role. ‘Bengal Tiger’ is being produced by KK Radha Mohan under his Sri Satya Sai Arts banner.
- 2.0 makers grab Spyder’s Tamil version
- Taapsee Keen To Do More Hard-Hitting Films
- Shekhar Kammula’s prediction comes true
- Fidaa’s latest collections
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
Articles that might interest you