Ravi Teja’s upcoming film ‘Bengal Tiger’, which commenced its regular shooting has now started its second schedule in Hyderabad. Shooting of this film is going on in RFC and some key scenes on Tamanna, Ravi Teja and Raashi Khanna are being shot in a railway station backdrop.
Starring Tamannaah as the female lead, the film also features the latest sensation, Raashi Khanna, in an important role. ‘Bengal Tiger’ is being produced by KK Radha Mohan under his Sri Satya Sai Arts banner.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success