Ravi Teja’s upcoming film ‘Bengal Tiger’, which commenced its regular shooting has now started its second schedule in Hyderabad. Shooting of this film is going on in Shamshabad and some key scenes will be shot during this schedule.
Starring Tamannaah as the female lead, this film also features the latest sensation, Raashi Khanna, in an important role. ‘Bengal Tiger’ is being produced by KK Radha Mohan under his Sri Satya Sai Arts banner.
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
Articles that might interest you