Ravi Teja’s upcoming film ‘Bengal Tiger’, which commenced its regular shooting has now started its second schedule in Hyderabad. Shooting of this film is going on in Shamshabad and some key scenes will be shot during this schedule.
Starring Tamannaah as the female lead, this film also features the latest sensation, Raashi Khanna, in an important role. ‘Bengal Tiger’ is being produced by KK Radha Mohan under his Sri Satya Sai Arts banner.
- Interview : Ram – I would love to do realistic cinema
- Kishore Tirumala readies a solid scrip for Tej
- Sye Raa team plans a massive Hyderabad schedule
- Aravinda Sametha’s emotional song released
- Karthi to perform spectacular stunts on the Mt. Everest