Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s upcoming film ‘Sarocharu’ has managed to get a fancy rate for its overseas rights.
Leading distributors Blue Sky, who were associated with films like 100% Love, Gabbar Singh and Sri Rama Rajyam, have bagged the rights. The undisclosed price is said to be the highest ever for Ravi Teja in overseas area. Parasuram directs this movie, which has Kajal Agarwal and Richa Gangopadhaya in lead roles.
Devi Sri Prasad scores music for this film and Ashwini Dutt is the producer. The audio will be launched on November 30, and the movie is slated for release on December 21.
- Shocking! NBW Issued Against Suriya, Sathyaraj
- Chalapati Rao apologises finally
- Manchu Manoj Nominates Five Celebs For A Noble Cause
- Bunny Praises His Favourite Music Director
- Actor Ram hits out at Chalapati Rao
Articles that might interest you