Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s upcoming film ‘Sarocharu’ has managed to get a fancy rate for its overseas rights.
Leading distributors Blue Sky, who were associated with films like 100% Love, Gabbar Singh and Sri Rama Rajyam, have bagged the rights. The undisclosed price is said to be the highest ever for Ravi Teja in overseas area. Parasuram directs this movie, which has Kajal Agarwal and Richa Gangopadhaya in lead roles.
Devi Sri Prasad scores music for this film and Ashwini Dutt is the producer. The audio will be launched on November 30, and the movie is slated for release on December 21.
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero