Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s upcoming film ‘Sarocharu’ has managed to get a fancy rate for its overseas rights.
Leading distributors Blue Sky, who were associated with films like 100% Love, Gabbar Singh and Sri Rama Rajyam, have bagged the rights. The undisclosed price is said to be the highest ever for Ravi Teja in overseas area. Parasuram directs this movie, which has Kajal Agarwal and Richa Gangopadhaya in lead roles.
Devi Sri Prasad scores music for this film and Ashwini Dutt is the producer. The audio will be launched on November 30, and the movie is slated for release on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Tamannaah, Ohmkar’s Raju Gari Gadhi 3 launched
- When online trolling made Samantha go insane
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US