Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s upcoming film ‘Sarocharu’ has managed to get a fancy rate for its overseas rights.
Leading distributors Blue Sky, who were associated with films like 100% Love, Gabbar Singh and Sri Rama Rajyam, have bagged the rights. The undisclosed price is said to be the highest ever for Ravi Teja in overseas area. Parasuram directs this movie, which has Kajal Agarwal and Richa Gangopadhaya in lead roles.
Devi Sri Prasad scores music for this film and Ashwini Dutt is the producer. The audio will be launched on November 30, and the movie is slated for release on December 21.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?