A little unknown fact about Soggade was that a couple of scenes were re-shot. At a media interaction today, Nagarjuna has finally revealed that he was unhappy with the first print of the film, so the team decided to do a reshoot of a couple of scenes and also extend a vital fight. He also added that he was extremely confident and has no doubts even in neck and neck competition.
Soggade Chinna Nayana has been directed by debutant Kalyan. Ramya Krishna and Lavanya Tripati are the female leads.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you