A little unknown fact about Soggade was that a couple of scenes were re-shot. At a media interaction today, Nagarjuna has finally revealed that he was unhappy with the first print of the film, so the team decided to do a reshoot of a couple of scenes and also extend a vital fight. He also added that he was extremely confident and has no doubts even in neck and neck competition.
Soggade Chinna Nayana has been directed by debutant Kalyan. Ramya Krishna and Lavanya Tripati are the female leads.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?