Regina Cassandra, who recently made her debut in SMS, is all set to act in a comedy film in Tamil titled Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga. Pandiraj, who had earlier directed Pasanga and Marina, is going to direct the film and it also stars Vimal, Siva Karthikeyan and Bindu Madhavi in lead roles. Regina started her acting career at a young age in a film titled Kanda Naal Mudhal, but she shot to fame thanks to a short film directed by Balaji Mohan. Later she went on make her debut in Kannada with Suryakaanti and this year she acted in SMS. She’ll soon be seen in Sundeep Kishan’s Routine Love Story and she has also signed a multi-starrer Twist which has Sumanth and Varun Sandesh in lead roles.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor