Regina Cassandra, who recently made her debut in SMS, is all set to act in a comedy film in Tamil titled Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga. Pandiraj, who had earlier directed Pasanga and Marina, is going to direct the film and it also stars Vimal, Siva Karthikeyan and Bindu Madhavi in lead roles. Regina started her acting career at a young age in a film titled Kanda Naal Mudhal, but she shot to fame thanks to a short film directed by Balaji Mohan. Later she went on make her debut in Kannada with Suryakaanti and this year she acted in SMS. She’ll soon be seen in Sundeep Kishan’s Routine Love Story and she has also signed a multi-starrer Twist which has Sumanth and Varun Sandesh in lead roles.
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser
- Ga Gha Megha : Yet another breezy number from Thaman
- Mehbooba wraps up shooting formalities
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej