Young actress Regina Cassandra has already carved out a niche in the South Indian film industry. She has become a familiar to the audience of Telugu, Tamil and Kannada movies with some decent hits under her belt. She is currently busy shooting with Sai Dharma Tej for a film titled ‘Subramanyam for Sale’.Previously, the same pair tasted success with Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham.
In a recent interview, she was asked about her opinion on doing item songs. She answered that she was not willing to act in item songs. She also added that she is happy with her current position as a heroine and content with her roles.
- Allu Arun’s US promotion schedule
- RGV runs into fresh troubles
- DJ’s five-day collections
- Kannada Actress In Vijay Devarakonda’s Next
- Pooja Hegde finally says yes to him
Articles that might interest you