RGV and his former associate Anurag Kashyap ended their six-year long cold war with a kiss, quite literally. The duo recently met at a private party in Mumbai and were spotted having a great time.
It was RGV who gave Anurag Kashyap his first big break with Satya for which Anurag Kashyap was a writer. After working for few more years together, the duo parted ways and Anurag went on to become an acclaimed director with films like Dev D, Gulaal and Gangs Of Wasseypur to his credit. Things went wrong between the two when RGV took a dig at Anurag after Bombay Velvet flopped, and then Anurag shot back at RGV on Karan Johar’s show that RGV has become irrelevant now.
While the two have decided to bury their differences and move on, it remains to be seen if they decide to collaborate anytime soon. Let’s wait and watch.
- Tamanna confirmed for Chay’s special song
- Nostalgic title for Chiru’s son-in-law Kalyaan’s debut film
- No truth in reports on Allu Sirish’s role in Suriya37
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a