It is a known fact that director Ram Gopal Varma is currently shooting for his multilingual film, Killing Veerappan. The latest update on the project is that a Delhi based theater artist named Sandeep Bhardwaj has been roped in to play the deadly Veerappan’s role.
The images of Sandeep in the look of Veerappan have created a good buzz in the industry. Killing Veerappan is a biopic based on the killing of the notorious sandalwood smuggler Veerappan.
Kannada superstar Shivaraj Kumar will essay the role of a cop who killed Veerappan in a deadly encounter. Popular Kannada heroines Parul Yadav and Yagna Shetty will play the female leads in the film.
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages
- Richa Patani grabs Seerat Kapoor’s offer
- Rocking number from Rangasthalam to be out soon
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party gets a release date
- Tholi Prema crosses the 20 crore mark