On the occassion of Vinayaka Chavithi, RGV posted the following on his twitter account, ” The guy who could not save his own head, how will he save others’ heads ?”, and ” Did Lord Ganesh have a paunch in his childhood, or did it develop in the recovery time of the elephant head operation ?”.
As soon as he posted this, RGV faced sever criticism in the social media. Some time back, RGV’s comments on journalists also did not go well with the press. And now with his latest comments he has enraged the common public.
As the situation was going out of hand, RGV tried to control the damage by posting the following,”All concerned pls undrstand tht my questions nd observations on Ganesha are coming from both my innocence nd ignorance on the subject matter”
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch