Actor Priyadarshi earned popularity for his hilarious comic act in the national award winning romantic entertainer, Pelli Choopulu. He is one of the most sought after comedians in Tollywood at the moment, and also appeared in Tamil and Malayali movies.
Now, Priyadarshi has signed a key role in the much-awaited Tamil-Telugu bilingual, Karu. Karu stars Sai Pallavi and Naga Shaurya as the main leads. Being directed by Tamil director AL Vijay, the film, a horror thriller, is produced by Lyca Productions.
Priyadarshi will next be seen in Vijay Deverakonda’s Arjun Reddy and Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Spyder.
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Ram can’t wait for his fans to meet Abhiram
- Taapsee Reveals Her Fitness Secrets
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
Articles that might interest you