Actor Priyadarshi earned popularity for his hilarious comic act in the national award winning romantic entertainer, Pelli Choopulu. He is one of the most sought after comedians in Tollywood at the moment, and also appeared in Tamil and Malayali movies.
Now, Priyadarshi has signed a key role in the much-awaited Tamil-Telugu bilingual, Karu. Karu stars Sai Pallavi and Naga Shaurya as the main leads. Being directed by Tamil director AL Vijay, the film, a horror thriller, is produced by Lyca Productions.
Priyadarshi will next be seen in Vijay Deverakonda’s Arjun Reddy and Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Spyder.
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Anasuya bags a solid project?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut