123telugu had already reported that Nani will be doing a film titled Yevade Subramanyam. Latest update on this project is that Ritu Varma will be playing the female lead. Ritu has acted in films like Naa Rakumarudu and Prema Ishq Kadhal in the past. This is quite a big break for her aspiring Tollywood career.
Nag Ashwin, a former associate of Sekhar Kammula will be directing this film. The film also stars Malayalam actress Malavika Nair in an important role. Nani is lying a bit low as some of his past few films did not do well at the box office.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- New actress joins Saaho team
- RGV has betrayed the industry-Allu Aravind