Hero Sumanth’s ‘Emo Gurram Egaravachu’ is in post-production mode. Currently, the film’s Re-recording work is going on and other activities are also going on in parallel. Sources say that the film may hit the screens in the month of November. Chandra Siddhartha is the director of the movie and S.S.Kanchi has provided the script.
Thai actress Pinki Savika will be seen as the heroine and she will be making her Indian film debut with this project. The film is expected to have good emotional and family bonding scenes.
Keeravani is scoring the music for this movie.
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
- Sukumar, DSP Launch Darshakudu Video Poster
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you