Hero Sumanth’s ‘Emo Gurram Egaravachu’ is in post-production mode. Currently, the film’s Re-recording work is going on and other activities are also going on in parallel. Sources say that the film may hit the screens in the month of November. Chandra Siddhartha is the director of the movie and S.S.Kanchi has provided the script.
Thai actress Pinki Savika will be seen as the heroine and she will be making her Indian film debut with this project. The film is expected to have good emotional and family bonding scenes.
Keeravani is scoring the music for this movie.
- Indian stars invited to join the Oscar Academy
- Chiru holidaying in the US
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
- Spyder’s song shoot from July first week
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
Articles that might interest you