Sai Dharam Tej’s debut flick, Rey is yet to see the release light. Even his second flick, Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham under the direction of A S Ravi Kumar Chowdary, has also been completed.
Loosing no hope, this young hero has signed his third project under the direction of Gabbar Singh fame Harish Shankar. This movie will be co produced by Allu Aravind and Dil Raju and might go on floors in September. We are still awaiting for an official announcement regarding the cast and crew of this film. Lets hope that we get to see the talented Sai Dharam Tej on screen pretty soon.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- New actress joins Saaho team
- RGV has betrayed the industry-Allu Aravind