It’s not without a reason why Samantha is one of the most sought after actresses in the industry today. She’s a thorough professional and has struck a fine balance between her personal and professional life. Incidentally, it has now come to light that she isn’t going to let her wedding with Naga Chaitanya cause a delay to her projects.
It has already been reported that Samantha and Naga Chaitanya will tie the knot on October 6, and the wedding will take place as per both Hindu and Christian traditions. Contrary to the speculation that both the actors will take some time off post their wedding, Samantha is expected to return to the sets of her films just three days after the wedding!
Currently, Samantha is juggling between the sets of Sukumar’s Rangasthalam and another Tamil film in which she’s paired opposite Sivakarthikeyan. Both these films are expected to be wrapped up in the next 3-4 months, which is why Samantha isn’t staying away from shoot for a long time, despite her wedding. Hats off to you Samantha.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release