Samantha is on a roll these days. After scoring a massive hit like Atharintiki Dharedhi last year, she has a string of high profile projects in Telugu and Tamil this year. As per the latest reports being heard, she has been approached for yet another biggie.
Filmnagar is abuzz with rumours that Samantha is being considered to play the lead role in Allu Arjun’s upcoming film. Sources say that talks are at an advanced stage, but nothing has been confirmed yet.
Trivikram Srinivas is going to direct the film and it’s his second film with Allu Arjun after Julayi. Incidentally, Samantha and Trivikram Srinivas have already worked together during Atharintiki Dharedhi and they share a great rapport.
More details about the cast and crew will be revealed soon and this untitled film might go on floors in February. Currently, Samantha is busy wrapping up Manam, Rabhasa, Suriya’s Anjaan and V V Vinayak’s next film.
- Is Pawan Kalyan bidding goodbye to films?
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture