Samantha is on a roll these days. After scoring a massive hit like Atharintiki Dharedhi last year, she has a string of high profile projects in Telugu and Tamil this year. As per the latest reports being heard, she has been approached for yet another biggie.
Filmnagar is abuzz with rumours that Samantha is being considered to play the lead role in Allu Arjun’s upcoming film. Sources say that talks are at an advanced stage, but nothing has been confirmed yet.
Trivikram Srinivas is going to direct the film and it’s his second film with Allu Arjun after Julayi. Incidentally, Samantha and Trivikram Srinivas have already worked together during Atharintiki Dharedhi and they share a great rapport.
More details about the cast and crew will be revealed soon and this untitled film might go on floors in February. Currently, Samantha is busy wrapping up Manam, Rabhasa, Suriya’s Anjaan and V V Vinayak’s next film.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed