Samantha is extremely happy with the response which her latest film Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu had got. She watched the film on the first day of its release and tweeted, “Proud to be part of svsc….thanku Srikanth Garu and Raju Garu. Hats off to Venky sir and mahesh for taking a risk… I have huge admiration for them for making this film happen..This is a good start to the year… Thrilled… Thanku all for ur lovely tweets… God bless.” This was the second time she had paired up with Mahesh Babu after Dookudu. Srikanth Addala had directed the film. Recently, Samantha had wrapped up shooting for Jabardasth and will soon join the sets of NTR-Harish Shankar’s film and Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram’s film in Telugu.
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon