Samantha is the reigning queen of Tollywood and she’s one of the few actresses, who has set an good example for everyone, with her social welfare initiatives. She regularly interacts with her fans and followers on social networking sites and now, her official fan page on Facebook has crossed a whopping 5 million fans. It puts her in an elite league among South Indian actresses, who are extremely popular on social media.
On the other hand, she recently wrapped up a major schedule of Anjaan in Goa. Except for one song, she has completed her part in the film and the entire team is thrilled with her work in the movie. N Lingusamy is directing the film and Samantha will be seen as Suriya’s love interest in this action entertainer. Apart from this film, Samantha will also be seen in Vijay’s Kaththi and rumours are abuzz that she’s in talks with couple of other Tamil filmmakers.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you