Neelima Thirumalsetty, one of the producers of Panjaa, had recently announced that she’ll be producing three films this year on Sangamithra Arts banner. These projects were selected after a massive talent hunt where aspiring writers and directors were asked to submit their scripts. The first film, selected from this talent hunt, named ‘Alias Janaki’ will be launched on April 25 in Hyderabad. Sujeet Sign is going to make his debut as a director. He is a graduate from LV Prasad Academy in Chennai and made few award winning short films. Sujeet was also the assistant director for Vennela Kishore’s Vennela 1 1/2. More details about Alias Janaki will be announced soon.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you