As we have reported last night, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming mass entertainer, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, will undergo its censor formalities today. Latest update reveals that the censor has been completed and the film has received an U/A from the board.
Sardaar Gabbar Singh is slated for its release on April 8 and expectations are humongous on this project. Pawan Kalyan personally supervised the film’s overall creative process, apart from penning the story and screenplay.
Bobby is the film’s director and Sharrat Marar produced it in association with Eros International. Kajal is the film’s leading lady.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you