As we have reported last night, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming mass entertainer, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, will undergo its censor formalities today. Latest update reveals that the censor has been completed and the film has received an U/A from the board.
Sardaar Gabbar Singh is slated for its release on April 8 and expectations are humongous on this project. Pawan Kalyan personally supervised the film’s overall creative process, apart from penning the story and screenplay.
Bobby is the film’s director and Sharrat Marar produced it in association with Eros International. Kajal is the film’s leading lady.
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement