As we have reported last night, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming mass entertainer, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, will undergo its censor formalities today. Latest update reveals that the censor has been completed and the film has received an U/A from the board.
Sardaar Gabbar Singh is slated for its release on April 8 and expectations are humongous on this project. Pawan Kalyan personally supervised the film’s overall creative process, apart from penning the story and screenplay.
Bobby is the film’s director and Sharrat Marar produced it in association with Eros International. Kajal is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix