The release formalities of Sardaar Gabbar Singh are going on in full swing as the film is set for a massive opening. Latest update reveals that the film will open in a staggering 384 theaters in just the Nizam area alone.
Special shows have been planned all over and trade experts reveal that if all these theaters run house full for the entire first week, the film will collect a total share of close to 17 crores which is quite huge.
With the pre-release hype of the film being huge, the film needs to get a hit talk from the day one and automatically the summer and holiday season will ensure huge profits for the distributors.
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
- Never before promotions for Tamil star’s next in Telugu
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Allu Arjun’s US promotion schedule
Articles that might interest you