Meanwhile, latest updates reveal that the satellite rights of the film have been sold to Sun Network for a whopping 16 crores. Interestingly, the satellite rights include the Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam versions.
This is the highest amount ever paid for a Telugu movie’s satellite rights before release, breaking Baahubali’s record of 15 crores.
Directed by Boyapati Srinu, Sarrainodu has been the talk of the town ever since it’s teaser has stunned the audience. Rakul Preet Singh is the leading lady while Geetha Arts have bankrolled the flick.
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Young hero’s next to have four heroines
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Balakrishna unaffected with Nandi Awards controversy