Meanwhile, latest updates reveal that the satellite rights of the film have been sold to Sun Network for a whopping 16 crores. Interestingly, the satellite rights include the Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam versions.
This is the highest amount ever paid for a Telugu movie’s satellite rights before release, breaking Baahubali’s record of 15 crores.
Directed by Boyapati Srinu, Sarrainodu has been the talk of the town ever since it’s teaser has stunned the audience. Rakul Preet Singh is the leading lady while Geetha Arts have bankrolled the flick.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race