Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Sarrainodu’ is getting ready to hit the screens in the third week of this month. The movie is being produced by Geetha Arts and the production house is known for adopting clever release strategies.
They are now going to adopt the same strategy that was used by the team of Sardaar Gabbar Singh. Geetha Arts is planning to allow lots of benefit show screenings across the Telugu states, by working with their distributors and exhibitors.
A huge number of benefit shows and a wide release will ensure terrific numbers for the movie on Day 1, irrespective of the public feedback. The movie is a mass entertainer and with the summer holidays in full swing, the team is hoping for some strong numbers.
The movie has been directed by Boyapati Sreenu and Thaman has composed the music.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you