Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Sarrainodu’ is getting ready to hit the screens in the third week of this month. The movie is being produced by Geetha Arts and the production house is known for adopting clever release strategies.
They are now going to adopt the same strategy that was used by the team of Sardaar Gabbar Singh. Geetha Arts is planning to allow lots of benefit show screenings across the Telugu states, by working with their distributors and exhibitors.
A huge number of benefit shows and a wide release will ensure terrific numbers for the movie on Day 1, irrespective of the public feedback. The movie is a mass entertainer and with the summer holidays in full swing, the team is hoping for some strong numbers.
The movie has been directed by Boyapati Sreenu and Thaman has composed the music.
- Mohanlal thanks AP govt for the Nandi honor
- Manikarnika team’s tribute to Jhansi Lakshmibai on 189th birth anniv
- Fans celebrate Rajamouli-Charan-NTR’s epic picture, but look at RGV
- Pawan revealed his son’s name to his Vadinamma first
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?