Seerat Kapoor is on a roll these days. The actress, who’ll soon be seen in Ohmkar’s Raju Gari Gadhi, is reportedly in talks with director Ravikanth Perepu for an upcoming film which will be produced by Rana Daggubati and Viacom. The film is said to be a romantic drama and currently, the team is finalising the cast.
According to some reports, Seerat is said to be in final stages of discussions for the untitled film and she’s going to sign the film soon. Siddhu, who had acted in Guntur Talkies, is the lead actor. Apart from these two actors, another lead actress is yet to be finalised.
After making a name for herself with films like Run Raja Run, Columbus and Tiger, Seerat took a short break from work to focus on her fitness, and now, it looks like she’s back with a bang.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you