His latest film in Telugu, Nenorakam is releasing on March 17th. On this occasion, he interacted with media as a part of promotions and revealed that he and Chiranjeevi shared a great bonding and that Chiru stood behind him when he was in financial troubles.
Sarath Kumar also added that he even tried to act with him in his comeback back film Khaidi No150 but that didn’t happen.
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal- MLA is a pucca entertainer with a good social message
- Impressive feat by Naga Shaurya’s Chalo: 50 days in 45 centres
- Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s audio launch in the holy temple town
- Kajal confirms her next with young hero
- Ajith’s Viswasam underway in Hyderabad