Superstar Mahesh Babu made his silver screen debut as a hero with Rajakumarudu, produced by senior producer Ashwini Dutt way back in 1999. Mahesh and Ashwini Dutt teamed up for the second time for Sainikudu in 2006.
Now, the duo is all set to join forces after nearly a decade for Mahesh’s prestigious 25th project, which be directed by Vamshi Paidipally. Incidentally, this project was supposed to be produced by PVP Cinema banner initially and Dil Raju acquired it a few weeks ago only to be joined by Ashwini Dutt now. More details regarding the film will be revealed soon.
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
Articles that might interest you