Superstar Mahesh Babu made his silver screen debut as a hero with Rajakumarudu, produced by senior producer Ashwini Dutt way back in 1999. Mahesh and Ashwini Dutt teamed up for the second time for Sainikudu in 2006.
Now, the duo is all set to join forces after nearly a decade for Mahesh’s prestigious 25th project, which be directed by Vamshi Paidipally. Incidentally, this project was supposed to be produced by PVP Cinema banner initially and Dil Raju acquired it a few weeks ago only to be joined by Ashwini Dutt now. More details regarding the film will be revealed soon.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans