Superstar Mahesh Babu made his silver screen debut as a hero with Rajakumarudu, produced by senior producer Ashwini Dutt way back in 1999. Mahesh and Ashwini Dutt teamed up for the second time for Sainikudu in 2006.
Now, the duo is all set to join forces after nearly a decade for Mahesh’s prestigious 25th project, which be directed by Vamshi Paidipally. Incidentally, this project was supposed to be produced by PVP Cinema banner initially and Dil Raju acquired it a few weeks ago only to be joined by Ashwini Dutt now. More details regarding the film will be revealed soon.
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya