It’s been reported already that Tollywood’s latest heart-throb Sai Pallavi and talented actor Sharwanand have been paired with each other in a film to be directed by Hanu Raghavapudi. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in Nepal from the third week of January.
Hanu Raghavapudi has reportedly scripted a hilarious romantic comedy, and both Sai Pallavi and Sharwanand will tickle the audience’s funny bones by unleashing their comic side like never before. Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are producing this film. Vishal Chandrasekar is the music composer.
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next
- Pooja Hegde is all praises for Prabhas