Shrwananad is the most happening young hero in Tollywood. He is all set to continue his winning momentum with his upcoming flick Padi Padi Leche Manasu in the direction of Hanu Raghavapudi.
As it is Sharwa’s bday today, the entire unit celebrated the occasion in a grand way. Speaking about the film, producers Sudhakar Cherukuri, Prasad Chukkapalli said: “Padi Padi Leche Manasu is creatively a different film in true Hanu Raghavapudi style”.
They also added that their team is shooting important scenes and an action episode with lead pair Sharwanand and Sai Pallavi in Kolkatta. The film has music by Vishal Chandra Sekhar and camera work by Jaya Krishna.
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch
- Shriya marries her Russian boyfriend
- Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- Poll : What did you think of Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s trailer?