Versatile actor Sharwanand has teamed up with cute beauty Nithya Menon for a new bilingual project. The movie is going to be directed by Tamil director Cheran, of ‘Autograph’ fame. The movie is going to be a romantic story with a twist, as per the buzz in film circles.
This combination of Nithya Menon and Sharwanand is very interesting as both of them have earned a name for themselves as good actors who are not very keen on mainstream masala cinemas. Nithya scored a smash hit with her last Telugu outing, ‘Ishq’ and she is currently working opposite Nara Rohith for ‘Okkadine’. Sharwanand appeared opposite Allari Naresh and Shriya in ‘Nuvva Nena’ recently.
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Kamal Haasan Mocks AIADMK Merger
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
Articles that might interest you