According to the latest sources, Shruthi Hassan has jetted off to Los Angeles to join the film’s shoot. Reports reveal that the film’s shoot will last for an estimated 60 days, in which the major portion of the film will be shot.
The film is a spin-off based on the popular character Balram Naidu that Kamal Haasan plays in the 2012 flick, Dasavatharam.
- Popular comedienne clarifies on turning heroine
- Vinayak confirms his next
- Manchu Manoj joins 1 million club on Twitter
- Mega plans under way for PSPK25 overseas release
- Stylish look of Chay from Savyasachi to be out soon