According to the latest sources, Shruthi Hassan has jetted off to Los Angeles to join the film’s shoot. Reports reveal that the film’s shoot will last for an estimated 60 days, in which the major portion of the film will be shot.
The film is a spin-off based on the popular character Balram Naidu that Kamal Haasan plays in the 2012 flick, Dasavatharam.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?