Ahead of Katamarayudu’s worldwide release, Shruti Haasan has spilled the beans about her role in the eagerly anticipated film. The actress is paired opposite Pawan Kalyan in this village-based action drama and it’s her second film with the Powerstar post Gabbar Singh.
In the film, Shruti will be seen as a classical dancer – a simple nice village girl who loves her family. “She has a fun, bubbly side to her. In fact, this is one of the bubbliest characters I’ve ever played. her positivity will endear her to the audience,” Shruti Haasan said in a recent interview, while talking about her role in the film.
Praising Pawan Kalyan, she said that the actor has always been a flag bearer of good fortune in her career, especially in Telugu. Directed by Dolly, the film is slated for release on March 24.
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran