Shruti Hassan is young and hot and she also has a unique gift. She can speak 8 Languages. Shruti is now getting busy across multiple film industries and when asked about the challenges faced with working in multiple languages, she said “Please do not ask me that question! My mother can speak 5 different languages and there is no need to say how proficient my father is in any language he has acted. So language is not my first concern when choosing roles for films as I can speak 8 languages myself”
She stole the hearts of millions with her pretty face and grace in ‘Gabbar Singh’ and she has bagged a chance to act in a Bollywood project being directed by Prabhu Deva. We are glad she is so multilingual because her talent is well deserved to be seen across all language barriers.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you