Youthful hero Siddharth is all set to start work in a new project that has been titled ‘Sukumarudu’. The movie will go to sets soon. A reputed heroine has been approached to play the lead role opposite Siddharth.
Ashok will be the director of this project and K.Venugopal is the producer. The film will be presented by K.V.V. Satyanarayana. Siddharth will be extremely suitable for this movie, says the producer.
Other details about the project including names of other technicians will be announced soon.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?