Nandini Reddy’s upcoming film starring Siddharth and Samantha is nearing completion. Most part of the film has already been shot and recently a Qawwali song was canned on Siddharth in Hyderabad. Buzz is that the film unit will soon head to Malaysia for the final schedule of the film. Samantha is playing the role of a muslim girl and Nithya Menen is also playing an important role in this romantic film. After Ala Modalaindhi, this is Nandini Reddy’s second project and she has been working really hard for the past few months over the film. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the film. Thaman has composed the music.
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!