Nandini Reddy’s upcoming film starring Siddharth and Samantha is nearing completion. Most part of the film has already been shot and recently a Qawwali song was canned on Siddharth in Hyderabad. Buzz is that the film unit will soon head to Malaysia for the final schedule of the film. Samantha is playing the role of a muslim girl and Nithya Menen is also playing an important role in this romantic film. After Ala Modalaindhi, this is Nandini Reddy’s second project and she has been working really hard for the past few months over the film. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the film. Thaman has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Eesha Rebba gets a special promo song in her first female-centric film
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama
- After Nag, this director wants to work with Venky