Popular singer Geetha Madhuri is all set to marry her friend, actor Ananda Krishna Nandu. The two of them have been seeing each other for a while now and the green signal has reportedly come from the respective families for the alliance.
Geetha Madhuri is known for lovely voice and energetic performance. She won herself a Nandi award in 2008 for the song ‘Ninne Ninne’ from ‘Nachavule’. Actor Krishna Nandu is known for his role in Naga Chaitanya’s ‘100% Love’.
123telugu.com congratulates Geetha Madhuri and Krishna Nandu on this occasion.
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film gets its launch date
- Manchu Manoj to sport a lean look in his next
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic