Popular singer Geetha Madhuri is all set to marry her friend, actor Ananda Krishna Nandu. The two of them have been seeing each other for a while now and the green signal has reportedly come from the respective families for the alliance.
Geetha Madhuri is known for lovely voice and energetic performance. She won herself a Nandi award in 2008 for the song ‘Ninne Ninne’ from ‘Nachavule’. Actor Krishna Nandu is known for his role in Naga Chaitanya’s ‘100% Love’.
123telugu.com congratulates Geetha Madhuri and Krishna Nandu on this occasion.
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
Articles that might interest you