Allu Arjun,generally referred to as Mallu Arjun in Malayalam, is one of the few actors of Tollywood who carries a decent fan base in Kerala. Many of his movies get released over there and have collected good figures.
Now, the dubbing rights of his latest flick S/o Satyamurthy were reportedly sold for a whopping 1.30 crore, which is a record price till date for any Telugu movie. These numbers will definitely reflect the stamina of the stylish star in Malayalam.
Trivikram Srinivas is the director for this movie which was produced by Radha Krishna. The audio of this flick was released last Sunday and the songs are already topping the music charts. This movie is expected to release in the first week of April.
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?