Allu Arjun,generally referred to as Mallu Arjun in Malayalam, is one of the few actors of Tollywood who carries a decent fan base in Kerala. Many of his movies get released over there and have collected good figures.
Now, the dubbing rights of his latest flick S/o Satyamurthy were reportedly sold for a whopping 1.30 crore, which is a record price till date for any Telugu movie. These numbers will definitely reflect the stamina of the stylish star in Malayalam.
Trivikram Srinivas is the director for this movie which was produced by Radha Krishna. The audio of this flick was released last Sunday and the songs are already topping the music charts. This movie is expected to release in the first week of April.
- Karthi-Rakul’s romance in Khakee impresses family audiences
- There’s no need to make a biopic on NTR: Purandeswari
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Villainy and action episodes in Khakee enthrall audiences
- SLB’s Padmavati postponed