Tamil superstar Vijay’s upcoming socio-fantasy thriller, Puli, is gearing up to hit the screens on October 1st. The film will release across 3500 screens worldwide. Directed by Chimbu Devan, it has Shruti Haasan and Hansika as the female leads.
The huge buzz around the film and the promotional blitzkrieg by the team have resulted in solid advance bookings all over. This is the biggest ever release in Vijay’s career and the first day numbers are expected to be huge. The advance booking for the Telugu version is also promising.
Yesteryear actress Sridevi and Kannada actor Sudeep are playing crucial roles in the film. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you