Tamil superstar Vijay’s upcoming socio-fantasy thriller, Puli, is gearing up to hit the screens on October 1st. The film will release across 3500 screens worldwide. Directed by Chimbu Devan, it has Shruti Haasan and Hansika as the female leads.
The huge buzz around the film and the promotional blitzkrieg by the team have resulted in solid advance bookings all over. This is the biggest ever release in Vijay’s career and the first day numbers are expected to be huge. The advance booking for the Telugu version is also promising.
Yesteryear actress Sridevi and Kannada actor Sudeep are playing crucial roles in the film. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy