Rana Daggubati and director Teja’s intense political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, is running to packed houses in the twin Telugu states. The film has collected a share of Rs 3.75 Cr in AP and Telangana on its opening day.
Now, the latest update is that Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Telugu satellite and digital streaming rights have been sold to Star MAA channel and Amazon Prime Studios respectively for a whopping 5 crore. The film is poised to collect huge over the weekend and bring in cheers to all the parties involved.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date