Rana Daggubati and director Teja’s intense political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, is running to packed houses in the twin Telugu states. The film has collected a share of Rs 3.75 Cr in AP and Telangana on its opening day.
Now, the latest update is that Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Telugu satellite and digital streaming rights have been sold to Star MAA channel and Amazon Prime Studios respectively for a whopping 5 crore. The film is poised to collect huge over the weekend and bring in cheers to all the parties involved.
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign