Mega Power Star Ram Charan will be seen with two lovely ladies in his upcoming movie ‘Nayak’, which is being directed by V.V. Vinayak. Kajal and Amala Paul will be the two ladies and they will have quite an entertaining characterization.
Vinayak, who showcased Tamanna very glamorously in Badrinath, is going all out in the glamour department in Nayak and fans can expect a spicy treat from Kajal and Amala Paul in this movie. Comedy and action sequences have also been given importance in the story. The film’s audio is expected in the last week of November or first week of December.
D.V.V Danayya is the producer. Thaman is providing the tunes for the movie. Nayak is expected to hit the screens in time for Sankranthi 2013. Ram Charan’s other projects include Vamsi Paidipally’s ‘Yevadu’ and the Bollywood film ‘Zanjeer’ with Priyanka Chopra.
- Koratala Siva reveals two exciting updates about BAN
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-04-2018
- Young hero requests critics to not rate his film
- Can’t imagine making BAN without Mahesh: Koratala Siva
- Samantha’s double treat in May