The ‘Spirit of Diwali’ short film made by S.S.Rajamouli, came out recently in a bid to create awareness among people to help resurrect Vizag from the devastation caused by Hudhud Cyclone. This short film was received very well by one and all and had garnered about 1 lakh views on You tube in just a day.
Now expanding the reach of this film, it is being played in about 572 theaters in Andhra Pradesh and Hyderabad which are equipped with QUBE technology. This is a noble gesture from the QUBE management, and it would go a long way in gathering public support and monetary help required to help rebuild Vizag.
- Backdrop of Vijetha revealed
- Taapsee opens up about her latest desire
- Angry netizens force star director to delete tweet on IPL
- Rajinikanth’s Passion For Cinema Inspires Kaala’s Crew
- Krish meets Balakrishna to finalize NTR biopic