Movie celebs these days are quite clear about their career and future plans. They always have a plan B if anything goes wrong with their flourishing careers. So, in this regards, they start up restaurants, clothing lines and also venture into production.
One such director who is also doing the same is Sreenu Vaitla. The talk is that Sreenu Vaitla is all set to launch a comedy show with upcoming comedian Viva Harsha on a popular TV channel.
Last minute formalities are being taken care of but an official announcement is yet to be made in this regard. Meanwhile, Sreenu Vaitla is busy promoting his latest film Mister which is up for a release tomorrow.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked