The film is being backed heavily by Nagarjuna and Roshan has already made a strong impact during the film’s promotions. Srikanth and his wife Ooha are reportedly offering special prayers at all the leading temples in the city for the success of their son.
The actor has reportedly seen the film and is upbeat about its prospects at the Box Office.
Srikanth has a very good image in the film industry and Roshan will be riding on that goodwill as well.
- Rahul’s Drushti’s trailer gets decent response
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi postponed
- Senior hero names a charitable trust after his parents
- Venky delays Teja’s film for Balayya?
- Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski meets Pawan Kalyan