It is a known fact that Srimathudu was released in Tamil with the name Selvandhan. Meanwhile, the Telugu version also opened to some positive reports in Chennai and according to the latest update, the film is doing exceptionally well even during its second week.
Even though the film faced stiff competition from two other biggies which had Arya and Simbu in lead roles, it is still going strong in the city. This is a unique feat for a Telugu film amongst some interesting Tamil films.
Mahesh has a huge fan base in Chennai and this has helped the collections boost up bit time. Mytri Movies produced this big budget flick and Koratala Shiva is the director.
- Controversial director busy with 4 films in his kitty
- Pawan questions the North-South disparity yet again
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you