It is a known fact that Srimathudu was released in Tamil with the name Selvandhan. Meanwhile, the Telugu version also opened to some positive reports in Chennai and according to the latest update, the film is doing exceptionally well even during its second week.
Even though the film faced stiff competition from two other biggies which had Arya and Simbu in lead roles, it is still going strong in the city. This is a unique feat for a Telugu film amongst some interesting Tamil films.
Mahesh has a huge fan base in Chennai and this has helped the collections boost up bit time. Mytri Movies produced this big budget flick and Koratala Shiva is the director.
- 1 million views for Suvarnasundari’s motion poster
- Ileana reveals why she isn’t signing films in South
- Bollywood star dubs for Ram Charan?
- Subbaraju faces the heat for over 12 hours
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
Articles that might interest you